Advantages of the cart/bar design
- Tank is carried low which creates a low center of gravity. Great for steep terraces and road travel.
- If you lease a bar yearly or trade bars regularly, the cart is easily seperated from the bar by removing two pins and unhooking the hoses.
- Travels very well down the road at 26mph
- Tank weight distributed between dolly wheels and tractor draw bar. Weight on draw bar improves traction.
- Save about $5,000 by not ordering the optional JD tounge
- No added weight to the tool bar. Tool bar weight remains the same for each opener, on main frame and wings.
- Easy access to each opener for service
- Short distance from tractor to tank for refills
- Lower tank height for easier refills